Each Sunday at Valley Covenant, we experience corporate worship that is
• Christ-Centered – we are committed to a faith that is focused on the life, ministry, death and resurrection of Jesus.
• Biblical – we focus on God’s message to us as found in the Bible.
• Comfortable – we don’t have a lot of rules about what to wear or how to act at church.
• Sincere – we try not to wear masks, preferring to let others know the genuine state of our hearts.
• Honest before God – we don’t shy away from speaking words of confession of sin.
• Grateful – we speak and hear words that ground us in the grace, acceptance, and forgiveness of God.
• Musical – we sing, and some of us express our love for God in other musical ways
• Varied – we sing classic hymns that have stood the test of time, as well as recent, contemporary worship music that is still evolving.
• Prayerful – we speak to God about the concerns of our hearts, and listen for God’s Words to us
• Grounded in sacred traditions – chief among these are celebrations of Holy Communion (on the first Sunday of each month) and Holy Baptism.